Manufacturing execution systems
Our advanced solutions for factory digitalization are the right way to lean and highly efficient production. A wide variety of products have been developed and used to support requirements for addressing the challenges of Smart Factory (Industry 4.0).
- Real‑time data acquisition from all the factory resources (i.e. assets, machines, workers and objects)
- A system that enables the real-time monitoring and optimisation of production operations
- A constant optimisation of quality and resource usage
- Efficient energy monitoring and energy management
- Sustainable manufacturing through synchronisation with shop floor automation and supply chain management systems
- Detecting, measuring and monitoring the variables, events and situations which affect the performance, energy use and reliability of the production at factory level
- Flexible and automatic analyses and reports (overview of KPIs)
- Real‑time acquisition, monitoring and evaluation of machine data in cloud software
- Providing gapless recording of machine data, which helps to identify optimization potentials
- Visual presentation in real ime or history data.
- Collecting signals from moulding machine, depending on machine type
- Automatically sends predefined alerts/ alarms via e-mail
- Used to transfer machine data to the cloud for analysis to detect machine faults and optimize performance